lunes, 2 de febrero de 2009

Shanequa
Gender: Female
Status: Swinger
Age: 24
Sign: Aquarius

City: pierre
State: SOUTH DAKOTA
Country: US
Signup Date: 1/27/2005



Sunday, September 10, 2006


If you're from Africa, then why are you white?
Current mood: hungry
Category: Automotive

Yo Yo. Got me a grill. I call it a smile on da rocks. I also got me a fish, his name is Crandell. Its pretty. I'll call it da fish in da rocks.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

shanequa

hahahaha i got no life yo

Posted by shanequa on Sunday, September 24, 2006 - 12:00 PM
[Reply to this]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

rita

hey intresting blog, i thought id let you know though this site is giving out free $500 gift cards to spend at Old Navy to the ppl who sign up, i got mine yesterday.

Posted by rita on Sunday, May 27, 2007 - 1:43 AM
[Reply to this]

No hay comentarios: