lunes, 2 de febrero de 2009

Bob Dylan is my dentist's Details
Status: Single
Hometown: The Miami Valley
Body type: 5' 4"
Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Education: In college
Occupation: Library Human

Wednesday, March 22, 2006


time once again!
Current mood: impressed

that writhing bug has jumped on my shoulderblade again. i just have to tell all about what i have found.

in the band hallway, a locker that was unopened. inside, a very nice jacket, with fuzzy frills all around. intende for females originally, but i liked the fit of it on me, so i had to go to the orchestra room (ten feet away) and look at myself. during this entire process its the middle of eighth period. in the orchestra room, a crown of band kids! oh my! one look in the mirror at myself, the jacket and red sunglasses. "Beautiful!", i exclaim then walk out. "fags," mutters a band kid.

Currently listening:
Ege Bamyasi
By Can
Release date: 30 November, 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------

aiti attimer

Your outfits remind me of my good friend, Oscar Wilde.

....and people in band have a chemical inbalance in their brains, they can't help it. it's a special condition. pity them.

Posted by aiti attimer on Wednesday, March 22, 2006 - 10:44 PM
[Reply to this]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bob Dylan is my dentist

oscar wilde?

Posted by Bob Dylan is my dentist on Thursday, March 23, 2006 - 1:32 PM
[Reply to this]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chris

I would've slapped the ignorance and homophobism right out of 'em

Bitches!

Posted by Chris on Thursday, January 11, 2007 - 3:23 PM
[Reply to this]

No hay comentarios: