lunes, 6 de octubre de 2008

Piensa en mi cuando sufras. Segunda Entrega

IV. 1995 Night. George's dorm at the Gynechology, Diplomacy and Stick Selling College. Wine gives birth to the Threesome

They lay in a dirty old rug, forming a sort of triangle laying on each others belly. In the middle, several expensive wine bottles pile around a half eaten cake .

- Happy Birthday George.

They all laugh. And then

Esta mañana muy tempranito sali del pueblo con el latigo -They kiss each other in turns- y como entonces la aurora venia yo la recibia cantando como un pajarito- They undress clumsily-. Por los carriles de los rastrojos soy la hormiguita de los despojos. Ay ay ay ay que trabajo nos manda el señor -they form an amazingly complicated pose-, levantarse y volverse agachar, todo el dia los aires y el sol.- George says 'change' and there's a lot of twisting and unclenching - Ay ay ay ay en memoria de mi segador no arrebañes lo campos de mies que detras de los hombres voy yo - But Charles bites, so soon after George says "change" again.

- I thought one couldnt come after six bottles of wine, Georgie.- Gasps suffocate George's small laughter as he lays aside enjoying himself. The other two divide into trivial after sex tasks

Suddenly, there's a small eye fight:

George seems to say, through a lot of blinking and nose wrinkling " Thanks James, you were kind enough not to bite my penis off, couldn't say that much for..."; Charles tries to defend his dignity pointing James with his eyebrows "He was viciously pulling my prick to sabotage me, George!"; James takes a big chunk of cake, smiles, and gultily rolls his eyes "Yes, I was"


V. 1998 Day. The Stick Seller's beach house. Time breaks the threesome into dangerous twosomes

- No.
- Come on George, tell me!
- We are going steady this time, James.
- You are after his money, aren't you?
- I wont be seeing you again.
- Sure, sure, that will last...
- What's that supposed to mean?
- But you must tell me.
- I dont know what you are talking about.
- I mean, does Charles still bites?
- He makes me feel good.
- Not like I do, though.
- Good about myself.
- You.
- And about other people too, even about you, James.
- I... I'll tell him!
- Tell him what?
- About us, any time, as soon as I get bored.
- Im breaking up this affair, right now.
- You can't break us last night, or the night before that. He'll never forgive you.
- He knows he cant trust you.
- He cant trust himself either, he'll think he wasnt pleasing you.
- But he is!
- He'll blame himself, but mostly he'll blame you.
- What do you want?

VI. Day. Sally's Coffiure. As he suffers, Charles thinks of him.

- But if it was a crime of passion why didn't you kill James or George's wife then?
-We all got wifes back in the nineties Sally! It was a standard upper-class conservative gay deal. And anyway, I dont intend to kill James either, it wasnt his fault.
-What! He was the temptress!
-No, George let him into our lives.
- But surely...
-Nothing was sure with George and his drinking, Sally. I needed the bastard, so I had to kill him.
- I thought it was because of all that cheating with his half-brother...
- Yeah, yeah, whatever. please skip "Ne Me Quitte Pas", I'll tell you when to stop.

So Sally starts skipping songs in an completely random yet significant order, thus producing the perfect introductions to the next few chapters

VI. Day. George's Kitchen. Confused officer sees the plot thicken

Odiame por piedad yo te lo pido, odiame sin medida ni clemencia. Odio quiero mas que indeferencia porque el rencor hiere menos que el olvido...Si tu me odias quedare yo convencida de que amaste, amor, con insistencia. Pero ten presente, de acuerdo a la experiencia, que tan solo se odia lo querido.

-Shit blocked number!
-I know who that was, Officer
-Really?
-It was James, my husband's lover, his half-brother, my lover.
-Really?
-Yes, he is the reason Charles killed George!
-Really?
-I had to lie till I knew I could trust you. I know I told you it had to do with the Charles' wife, but wifes where standard issue for upper-class conservative gay men in the nineties. As you said, she was killed in a car accident. Wifes and cars were always repleaceable. It was George cheating on him with James for about twelve years that got him. So he killed him. But what Charles doesn't know is that George had to keep the affair because James was blackmailing him.
- Really?
- James would threaten to tell about the affair if George broke the affair . Charles wouldn't have understood such a silly way to get ripped off. He was a diplomat, you see. And so, George had to keep seeing James who had recently decided to tell Charles anyway.
-Really?

VII. 2001 Night. Gynechology, Diplomacy and Stick Selling College Graduates Annual Gathering, James is missing. Charles loses his face.

Ven amorcito lindo, mi adoración. Cuentame que te pasa mi dulce amor. Celos maldito celos, por que te matan si no hay razon. Ya sabes que yo te quiero y solo es tuyo mi corazon.


- So she puts a bunch of chalk arrows on the floor to lead him unto...
-George... [tell me the truth]
-Yes?
- We weren´t talking about 'Amelie', remember?
- Right..
-We were talking about James, about the live he is leading. I've heard stuff [from your eyes, your smell, your half smile, your distance]. And I'm worried, we have to help him.
- He can help himself,
- You see! You know something that you're not telling me. [Please, George don't let me make a scene]
- I was trusting on your dramatic correction not to ask. James has changed, he isnt the one we knew, Charles
- You mean your half-brother isnt worth worrying about. [I worry about James, to the point it makes me feel stupid, you've make me fear him]
- I mean he deserves the fame he's got.
- George! [Give yourself in please, if you dont Ill have no shame]
- I know it sounds terrible but you have to trust me
- Why? Have you been seeing him any more than I have? Where do you get all this unmovable certainty? [So much for decency]
- I...
- Yes, I think I know that "I...".
- Charles, don't go! let me explain!


VIII. Day. Sally's Coffiure. Sally stops skipping songs, The villain calls.

Por no querer perdonarte me esta matando el dolor. Aunque mi rostro sonria, me estoy muriendo de amor. Llora llora corazon. Llora llora si tienes porque. Que no es delito en el hombre llorar por una mujer.

- I didn't want to believe, Sally. But sometimes it seemed as if George wanted to let me now in a very painful way.
- Sometimes that is the only way, the most decent way.
- Sometimes.

No existe un momento del dia
en que pueda apartarte de mi.

- That's your cellphone Charlie.

El mundo parece distinto
cuando no estas junto a mi.

- I know

No hay bella melodia en que no surjas tu;

-Well, arent you answering?.

ni yo quiero escucharla si no la escuchas tú,
es que te has convertido en parte de mi alma.
Ya nada me consuela,
si no estas tú tambien.

- Hrrr.- Click- Hello?

-Its me.

3 comentarios:

sebastian dijo...

Tengo sueño pendejos, asi que espero que sigan leyendo, y comenten.

Sebastian

Anónimo dijo...

yo tambien quiero ir a esa universidad

Mario R. dijo...

La trama se pone interesante...